Middle Aged Treehouse

I'm only mature in years.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

This Just In

Updates to previous entries:

Rex the female Border Collie got her manly moniker because my cowboy neighbor Jeff bought her at such a tender age, they couldn't quite tell her gender. They thought she was a male. So much for the biology smarts you learn on a farm.

The Mystery of the TP Incident is revealed! The perpetrators were Kate's friends: Mindy, a recent grad who is soon off to college to major in music and little Jon from Kindergarten, now the social chairman of the high school choir. Who would have thought choristers could be so naughty and out so late? And throw so well — little white bits are STILL escaping from the highest branches.


Newsflash:


Kate is suddenly really into the Rocky Horror Picture Show. But it really annoys her that I already know each and every word. Ha, young one. Tim Curry is mine, and I have the age spots to prove it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Man, I was only a little older than Kate is now when I first saw TRHPS!! During a weekend trip to Austin in 1076... Oh, my!! Talk about a Time Warp!

Back when people actually sat down and watched it like a movie! LOL

...Although they were already starting to dress for the occasion.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Siobhan said...

Oh my god, Rocky! My daughter's (Ivy, of course) been into it lately too...

I was just thinking of the first time I saw it, with our squirt guns and newspapers...toast! Ahh, good times, good times.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home