Middle Aged Treehouse

I'm only mature in years.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

"Your Purse is Like a Clown Car"

That's what my work buddy Mark told me today as I fished through my handbag today. I pulled out three tubes of mascara, a large pressed powder compact, an eyeliner pencil, a large blush compact, two pair of scissors, an eye shadow compact, and two pair of nail clippers.

Ironically, though I carry several pounds of makeup in my bag every day, little to none of it ever finds its way to my face. I have good intentions, and now and then I use the time I spend at traffic lights on my morning commute to hastily apply something cosmetic to my very busy face.

Hmm. Something I need to work on, I think. Who needs to haul around an extra two pounds of good intentions?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home