Middle Aged Treehouse

I'm only mature in years.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Actual conversation, 6:11 p.m.


Jack: Mom, I've been thinking, and I've decided to limit the number of hours I watch TV.

Me: Really? Wow. To how many?

Jack: Seven.

Me: Seven... a day? Or a week?

Jack: No, 7p.m.

Me: What about 7p.m.?

Jack: I won't watch any TV after 7p.m.

Me: Wow, Jack. That's very mature of you. Does this have anything to do with that lecture I gave you the other night?

Jack: No. Well, maybe a little. That and there's nothing good after the Simpsons.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Jack has his own way of looking at things, that's for sure! He's such a sweetie though!

I was going to tell you that posting pictures here wasn't so hard... but just now I've been wrestling with posting a few more. I guess it depends on whether or not Blogger feels like accepting them or not. But I persevered, and now you can rot your teeth just by looking at my page.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home